- Examination by a certified specializing physician (primarily either neurologist or psychiatrist)
- Anatomical MRI scan of the brain to pinpoint mark the regions for treatment
Six-week intensive treatment phase
- Five daily one-hour sessions per week
- Each session includes concurrent application of:
- Treatment sessions are painless and non-invasive. Patients may maintain their normal daily routine throughout the treatment phase
- After completing the 6-week course of treatment, a physician assessment determines the most suitable follow up protocol to meet each patient’s individual needs in order to best maintain results.